Thursday, February 4, 2010

The Most Ballin Shit Eva!

Those of you who read my Waitresses blog know my theory that those chicks flirt as a part of forced interaction with drunk dudes and try to get good tips.  They sometimes single out guys they are kinda into, but still I didn't believe would give the time of day if they were put in a spot.  Well tonight that theory was put to test...

My good friend James and I went to our weekly voyage to the Tilted Kilt, home of waitresses in school girl outfits, and the theory again came into question.  James, a man in search of equaling out a situation, said that we should ask the waitress about my theory for first hand perspective.  When our very attractive waitress Sarah came to see how we were doing we asked her if she would answer a hypothetical question.  Paraphasing here we asked "How would you react if a guy who was flirting with you all night asked you out or left his number".  She was gracious enough to answer and said she would feel uncomfortable if put on the spot, but did hangout with a few guys once when they asked her to chill with her and they left her their number.  So they didn't ask to go out with her on spot, just hangout.  She admitted she likes to flirt, but thought it was kind of cheesy if I guy just left a number after flirting.

The rest of the night she seemed more interested in our table, almost like she was expecting to follow up on the talks.  I was pretty satisfied since I got the answer I was expecting, which went along with my theory. Plus I like going there and didn't want to make it anymore uncomfortable.  Luckily, James had more balls than me tonight and wasn't done with this experiment.  He plotted different ways to ask her out.  Like I said, he was a man on a mission.  James, ended up leaving the note... "Didn't mean to put you on the spot, here's my number if you want to hangout sometime".  Despite my hesitations, I can't help but to respect this move to the fullest.  We will wait now to see if this chick calls, but until then I respect this friend of mine like no other.  That was truly the most ballin shit eva! 

Despite the result if this chick calls him or not, I now know I must commit to the same mission.  New technique now to pull it off too.  James, I owe you a drink regardless.

1 comment:

  1. "A man in search of equaling out a situation." I like that.

    ReplyDelete